Thursday, January 16, 2014

"The Intern"

So I started my internship earlier this week, which has been great. It is amazing to wake up in the morning and to not have to go to school. I kind of feel like a grown up an all, which means that I should probably start making good decisions and stuff (probably not gonna happen.)

Its strange because now I am referred to by my colleagues and supervisors as "The Intern", and strangely it gives me a sense of belonging (is that weird?) I always though that it would take ages for me to even get used to the idea of working but everyone here is really great and it makes it a whole lot easier.


It is an amazing learning experience and I don't think I would mind being "The Intern" forever. I have already mastered the skill of looking like I'm working, so I'm obviously on the right track.




This is a very bad picture of the one half of my desk that actually has stuff and my very small baby laptop (isn't he cute? and yes I did use a filter, sue me.)

That's all, bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment