Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Reverse video

I made a really cool video a while ago where i just filmed random things and put them in reverse. It was a lot of fun to make, and I know that the quality is pretty crap but it was fun and that's all that matters. Seeing as I want to go into the film and/or TV industry, it's really cool for me to play around with filming and editing stuff and its also an amazing way to pass the time. So go and watch it on YouTube and like it or whatever, share and all that jazz. :)



Also, I am thinking of actually doing more stuff on YouTube, it seems like a really great hobby. 

That's all, Bye! :)

2 comments:

  1. That was a really cool video! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear... that's very sweet :). glad you like it.

      Delete