Saturday, January 18, 2014

Curbing internet addictions.

Being the opportunist that I am, I am actually going to take this year and use it as rehab from my growing internet addiction. I think I should make it an opportunity for me to actually do stuff that actually requires physical human action, rather than just sitting behind a screen and watching YouTube videos (I'm not even ashamed to admit that I spend more time than I should on YouTube.)

Anyway, I think I should create a sort of resolution/Goals/plans list for this year so that I have an actual plan of action. so here it is, my list of things that I should do to be less addicted to the internet :)



  1. Do Instagram worthy things, that way, the things I upload on Instagram will actually be worth seeing. 
  2. Spend as little time in the house as possible i.e: go to the park and just sit there and look at nature and stuff (this can also add to my list of "Instagram-worthy" things)
  3. Do something active whenever I get bored (this does not mean that I should train for a marathon but you know do something)
  4. Travel to anywhere whenever I get the chance, even if it is to the shop down the road *insert "it's something" meme here*
  5. Do things that are (extremely) out of my comfort zone so that I have more stories to tell when I am old and grey
  6. And finally, just. have. fun
So that's my plan for the year, we'll see how long it lasts and whether it helps at all in curbing my internet addiction, or if it actually gives me something worthwhile to post on the internet. 

That's all, bye! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous, amazing blog :)
    loves it <3

    if you follow me ill follow back :P

    http://confessions-ofa-fashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete