Monday, January 20, 2014

My Bucket List






I think that bucket lists are a great way to ensure that you do all the things you want to do in your life. They make sure that you set goals for yourself and that you know exactly what you want to do before you die.I have made myself a bucket list, part of which I hope to fulfill this year (my gap year) so here it is:



  • Go to the Eiffel tower
  • Create my own film (Direct or write)
  • Go to the Oscars some way or another(or the BAFTAs)
  • Publish a poem
  • Write a book (and hopefully publish it)
  • Save a life
  • Eat escargot (I have a huge fear of snails)
  • Spend one week travelling in a camper van
  • Learn a European language (not English)
  • Visit the Hollywood walk of fame
  • Get a university degree (in anything)
  • Get 500 people to read (and hopefully) enjoy Frankenstein

This is just a few of the many things that I want to do and achieve and I think that with hard work (mostly for the money to do these things) I will be able to do most of them and a lot more. 

And here are some random pictures that will inspire you to do things :)

Dream

That's all, bye! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment