Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Gap Year Blogging

Seeing as I have decided to take a gap year, I think it is only fitting that I document the happenings (is that a word?) of my year on the Internet for random strangers to hopefully come across and see. This is not going to be a glamorous year of traveling and holidaying (it's a word) but it will be a year of hard work and amazing experiences (hopefully)

Most of my year is not planned except that I will be doing an internship in South Africa (my native country) for two months and then I will be flying off to the land of tea and crumpets (England). I plan to do a million-and-one workshops and courses so that I can make the most of this year and add to my extremely empty resume. 


Gap years aren't particularly common in South Africa (at least I don't think so), but they are becoming more and more usual so at least I won't be alone on this daunting yet extremely exciting journey. 


Anyways, this blog will just be a space for me to share my thoughts and experiences and, yeah. 


That's all, bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment