Monday, April 7, 2014

Cappu Days #2

So this post is a bit late and it will result in me having to post several posts straight after each other so that I can post all my cuppa days before they start stacking up. For the second cuppa days I went to a place in Totnes called china blue. It is a pottery place that has a small coffee shop attached to it. Basically people go there to buy and or paint china and enjoy a good cup of coffee.

I have a new rating system for cuppa days which I will introduce in this post because.... Because why not?

So here it is cuppu days 2: China blue (oh my soul it rhymes)





First off, the most amazing bathroom that there ever was. This is literally the only bathroom that it is ok to take a bathroom selfie in.


Some of the decor. I wish that I had taken some more pictures of it because there was some amazing artwork and a whole lot of signs on the walls. 


A half empty cup of Cuppuccino which was amazing and a pamflet, because why not?

And obviously, me drinking my Cappuccino. 


Rating (/10)

Decor: 8.5
Cappuccino:9
Bathroom (contrary to popular belief, they're very important):10 (possibly one of the most amazing bathrooms I have seen in a restaurant.)
Service: 8 (it is self service but the waiters were quite nice.)
Overall vibe: 9
WiFi: 9

Because of the excellent WiFi I was able to get some work done and by work I mean browsing the internet for endless hours. So yeah, that is a little thing about china blue that I have written for you and I am now going to say (you guessed it) toddle doo! I don't know what has happened to me.

That's all, Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment