Monday, April 7, 2014

CappuDays #3

On Friday morning, I went for a little swim at the local gym and it was really nice. Although we spent most of the time in the Sauna and in the steam room, I can say that I felt quite accomplished afterwards. After our swim we went into Totnes (a town in Devon, in England, in the UK, in Europe, in the world, in the.... you get the point.)

We went to a place called The Tangerine Tree (English people seem to think that it is called a tangerine when in actual fact its a naartjie.) It is a small restaurant on the high street of Totnes and has the coolest wallpaper imaginable (Spoiler alert, it is a map of the town.)  

So here it is CappuDays 3: The Tangerine Tree.



My extremely horrific picture of the interior.


There was a really cool couch area just below the tangerine tree sign.


I need this wallpaper in my life, except it must be a map of all the places that I have been to.


And obviously, me drinking my cappuccino. 


Rating (/10)

Decor: 7
Cappuccino:7
Bathroom (contrary to popular belief, they're very important):I din't see the bathroom so I'm gonna say 10
Service: 8 (I have come to notice that a lot of places in the UK are self service places, so I'll judge based on how polite the waiters were.)
Overall vibe: 7.5
WiFi: 0 (how depressing?)

I also had some yummy breakfast and I must say I am really impressed with the quality of bread here in England. And I love bread so, yeah it has made quite a great impression on me. 


That's all, Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment