Sunday, May 11, 2014

CappuDays #5


Another Cappudays in London (I’m getting back into the swing of this.) I already did a post about my tour around London and I guess this is kind of an extension of that. During my excursion, we went to dinner in china town at a Chinese restaurant (obviously, but you never know hey)
I didn't necessarily have a cappuccino, but it was the closest thing they had and it’s all part of the experience. I had a jasmine tea, which was really yummy, I’m sure I had about 1000 000 cups +/-. The décor was obviously very oriental and there was a lot of gold and red which was beautiful and there were these amazing (not real) dragons on the pillars round the restaurant which was really exquisite, and oddly, quite elegant.

So here it is Cappudays 5: The (something Dragon) - china Town




My Jasmine tea and some strategically placed chopsticks. This photo would be really cool if my shadow didn't just magically appear and ruin the whole thing. 



me taking a picture of my phone taking a picture of China Town.


This is me with China Town as a backdrop just outside the restaurant that we ate at.



This is the dragon-pillar thing that I was speaking about.




An obviously, me drinking my cappu(Jasmine tea)ccino


Rating (/10)

Decor: 8 (there were dragons everywhere so yeah.)
Cappuccino: (Jasmine tea) 10
Bathroom: didn't see one
Service: 8 (well I can only assume because when they spoke Chinese I had no way of knowing whether they were just chatting or speaking about the customers.)
Overall vibe: 7.5
WiFi: I didn't even need to check my phone…


Basically it was an incredible way to end off my tour of London. I will be making a video about my tour and its already edited, it just has to be exported which is a real pain.


That’s all, Bye! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment