Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cappudays #4

As you may already know, I am currently in London and because I have been so busy, I have neglected this blog. (Oops!) But what I will do in order to put everything in one post, is that I will sort of mix my Cappudays post with a general post about how it is being in London. Sound good?
This Cappudays isn’t super original because it was Starbucks. What is original though is that this was the very first Starbucks that I have ever had in my entire existence. (Don’t act too surprised there.) The reason behind this is that we do not have Starbucks in South Africa and the last time that I went Came to the UK, I just never thought of trying it. (Probably because I was too busy being a tourist.)
I had a normal Café Latte (Kinda Boring, sorry) but with Columbian coffee beans which was exceptionally good.

So here it is Cappudays 4: Starbucks
Rating (/10)

Decor: 9
Cappuccino:8.5 (it was a latte but still)
Bathroom :things are too fast paced in London for bathrooms)
Service: 6 (The lady kinda sneered a little when she was doing my order)
Overall vibe: 7.5
WiFi: Didn't stay long enough to find out.

A strategic placement of my work gear to show that I am all classy an stuff. Also this is the only picture I have because I don' think people would appreciate me taking photos all over starbucks.



Now about London. Holy cow, WhereHaveIBeenAllMyLifeThisPlaceIsAmazingH. *takes deep breath*. Let’s try that again. Literally, it is such an incredible city and despite all the bad stuff about Londoners being such and such, I am honestly having such a great time. I have a ritual already which consists of taking the tube, getting to work, getting a coffee and lunch, and heading back home again. (For the purpose of my stay in London, home is with some family friends in Clapham South.)
I have always been a city girl, although I really do appreciate the country side. It is great just to be in a place where everything is so fast moving and you’re kind of like on a mission to do whatever you are doing. You can’t imagine my joy when a few days ago a lady asked me for directions to the tube and I was able to tell her. Which means that I am no longer a tourist. J
I’m sure there will be more to come on my stay in London. I am currently doing my internship at a very big Advertising agency here which is cool. People are really nice which is always great. The best part is that our office is on Oxford Street which means that we are basically in the middle of everything and if I really wanted I could go shopping whenever.

That’s all, Bye! :) x









No comments:

Post a Comment