Thursday, November 27, 2014

Things I'm loving: November.

I know that people say that you shouldn't choose favourites. Actually I'm sure that's just something say about their children. But anyway, I have taken it upon myself to share with you some of the things that I am loving currently, and in general. Yes, this is inspired by beauty bloggers and vloggers but this will not be about make up and facial products because that is something I know very little about. I fear that if you took my advice on such things you may end up looking and feeling worse  than you did before so... Moving along.  I have decided to do a monthly favourites thing just so that I can write about some of my favourite things for that month. So here are some things, non beauty/make up related for November:
  1. Snapchat: I recently got Snapchat because windows is always delayed with apps (windows phone 7, that is) and it is so much fun just to send ridiculous pictures to people.
  2. Headscarves: Ok, this is slightly beauty related and it's a love that started way before November,  but still. Headscarves are great because when my hair is looking not so fine, I just chuck a scarf on it and it looks 10 times better.
  3. RHOH: Which if you don't know, stands for- Real Husbands Of Hollywood. This is possibly the funniest fake reality show ever made. It is my guilty pleasure and I binge watch it on the reg.
  4. Frank Sinatra: I have been listening to a lot of old music and Sinatra just does it like no one else in the world. Also amongst the people who do/did it like no one else in the world are Nina Simone, Aretha Franklin, Bill Withers and a million others.
  5. George Clooney: After watching a whole lot of his films I have fallen in love with George Clooney and his general demeanour on screen.
  6. My kindle: I must admit that I am one of those people that prefer to read an actual book, but my kindle, which was a gift from some lively people, is great because it saves space and money and I am slowly getting over the fact that it's not an actual book.
  7. YouTube: Let's face it, this will be on my list of favourites always until I die and there's no need to explain why.
  8. Chester Missing: Before now I did not know of this incredibly funny ventriloquist puppet. He makes  humourously accurate comments on south African politics and other such topics.

So those are some of the things that I am loving this month. That's all, Bye! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment