Friday, March 28, 2014

Update

I have been absolutely terrible with this whole blog thing and I think that I have neglected this blog for a couple of months now. In an attempt to redeem myself, I think that it is time I give a short update on what has been happening.

Firstly:

I arrived in the UK a couple of weeks ago and I was welcomed by a whole lot of rain, (how unusual) but I have been growing accustomed to this gloomy weather and I have realised that I can just drink a whole lot of tea in order to overcome the cold.

Secondly:

I literally dived right into doing gap year stuff because this past week I have been busy helping out a web designer with a website and doing some Google adwords for him. (Adwords are those adverts that pop up on the side of Google whenever you search for something.

Thirdly:

I will be going to London next week to do my internship at a huge advertising company and I will be there for about 3 weeks which is really exciting. Even more exciting, and slightly more scary is that I may be living in an apartment alone for that time which will be quite an interesting learning experience.

Hopefully I have redeemed myself a little and I will try to get back into the swing of keeping this blog up.

That's all, Bye! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment